Interested in joining the Tech Worker Coop Peer Network? | ¿Interesados en ser parte de la Red de Cooperativas de Trabajadorxs de Tecnología?
Statement of Purpose:
We are a community of worker-owned tech cooperatives committed to making the software, information technology, and digital media industry better for all people. We are creating an alternative in our industry, and we do this by centering women, people of color, and other underrepresented groups in tech, by breaking down systems of oppression in our work, and by advancing uses of technology for justice and liberation.
- Shops that do work primary in software, information technology, and digital media and the tech industry at-large.
- Shops that are owned cooperatively, managed democratically, and based in North America, Central America, and the Caribbean.
- Shops that agree with our “shared political points of unity”:
- We prioritize collaboration over competition. We want to see all of our shops succeed, together.
- We understand that we are all impacted by, and benefit from, different systems of oppression. When considering the ways we work with one another and those we work for, we strive to address power and privilege in ways that support liberation for all.
- We value, prioritize, and advocate for free and open source tools and platforms, and strive to create or contribute to them as we are able.
- We stand in solidarity with other worker-owned cooperatives around the world as part of a solidarity economy.
Please complete this membership application to join the Tech Worker Coop Peer Network. After completing the form you will receive an email to schedule a call with our Membership Committee to follow up on your application process. | Favor de completar esta solicitud de membresía para unirse a la Red de Cooperativas de Trabajadorxs de Tecnología. Después de completar la aplicación recibirá un correo electrónico para agendar una llamada con el Comité de Membresía para procesar su aplicación.